About Simple Cash
Simple Cash was designed to get you the cash you need as quickly and as simply as possible.
We offer payday loans of up to $1,000 and the money can be paid into your account in as little as 30 minutes.
Use the online calculator to determine how much you would like to borrow and input your pay frequency weekly, fortnightly or monthly and the date that you get paid. The calculator will then give you an idea of what the loan will cost.
What is a payday loan?
A payday loan is a loan, usually not more than $1,000 that needs to be repaid on your next payday in one repayment. These types of loans require you to set up a direct debit on your account so that the money can be deducted automatically as soon as your salary is paid into your account.
In the case of a missed payment you will be charged additional penalty fees and charges and as soon as funds are transferred into your account the full loan amount will be debited from your account.
Keeping it simple
Applying for a loan has never been easier and to keep the system simple and paperless, you can apply for one of our loan 24 hours a day from anywhere with an internet connection.
Our payday loans don’t require us to perform a credit check so you have more chance of your loan application being approved.
Complete the online application and receive an outcome within a few moments, once your application has been approved the money will be transferred directly to your nominated bank account with 24 hours but usually a lot quicker.
What Simple Cash can offer you
Our payday loans are unsecured loans that don’t require you to supply any form of collateral as security against the loan.
We process your loan application according to your unique circumstances and your affordability to repay the loan.
Benefits of a payday loan
When you apply for a payday loan the benefits of this type of loan agreement include:
- We do not perform a credit check
- It is fast and easy to apply and the process can be completed online within a few minutes
- This is a safe loan option as you don’t need to provide collateral so there is little risk involved
- You will receive an outcome of your loan application within a few minutes
- The cash will be paid directly into your bank account
Less strict lending criteria
A payday loan is subject to much less strict lending criteria. As we do not perform a credit check those with a bad credit score can still have their loan applications approved.
The requirements to apply are as follows:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You will need to be a citizen of New Zealand
- You will need to have an active bank account that the money will be paid into
- You will need to have a stable source of income
- You will need to consent to have a direct debit set up on your account that aligns with your pay frequency
In a Nutshell
- Loan minimum NZ$100
- Loan maximum NZ$1,000
- Interest rate 277% per annum
- Loan term minimum 7 days
- Loan term maximum 45 days
- Average processing time 2 hours
- Online application
- In-store application
- Unsecured loan option
- Bad credit consideration
- Early repayment
It is as easy as one quick online loan application
A payday loan is a short-term financial solution that charges a high-interest rate and that needs to be repaid by your next payday.
It is very easy to have your loan application for a payday loan approved as the lending criteria is not very strict and the repayment terms are fixed not flexible. The main disadvantage of payday loans is that the entire loan amount including additional costs needs to be repaid in full by your next payday.
Weigh your options
If you are struggling financially you may not be in the best position to repay the full amount in one payment. This could cause you to rely on additional loans in order to pay for the loans that you already have and this can quickly cause you to be trapped in a vicious debt cycle that is very difficult to escape from.
You will need to consider carefully if you will be able to repay the payday loan or if you should consider a different loan option.
When should you consider applying for a payday loan?
Sometimes you will really need some extra money and this may require you to apply for a payday loan. Some acceptable situations that justify applying for a payday loan include:
- Money for a medical emergency
- Stopping a service from being suspended or being evicted from your apartment
- Paying an account to prevent defaulting and affecting your credit score and credit history
- When you need the cash for a time-sensitive deal
- To pay to see a doctor or health professional
Ways to improve your credit score?
There are ways to improve your credit score so that you qualify for better loan options in the future these include:
- Only apply for a loan if you really need the money
- Make full payments on time and never miss a payment
- Save and have a credit buffer in case of emergencies so that you don’t need to apply for a loan
Eligibility & Requirements
- 18 years or older
- NZ resident
- Employed full-time
- Credit check
- Bank statements
Other Products & Services
- PAYDAY Loans
- FAST Loans
- CASH Advance
- SALARY Advance
- 132 Hurstmere Road, Auckland, Auckland, 0622, New Zealand
- PO Box 33-1009, Takapuna, 0740, New Zealand
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday Closed –
- Sunday Closed –